Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Queen And Her Empress Dowager's New Jewels





















Earlier on in March, Queen Marie from The Kingdom of Style wrote about her love for green, in particular, the shade of chartreuse.

I had just completed #7 - A Delicate Cascade Of Peridot then and was looking for a good home for it. Who better to send it to than someone else who loves green as much as I do?! As a small give-back to the classy lady with exquisite (sometimes quirky - good quirky!) taste for sharing her great finds and for entertaining me on the blog that she writes with the equally-stylish Queen Michelle.

A few emails and a package later, here she is...Her Royal Highness wearing The Empress Dowager's New Jewels with her very pretty yellow and green Marni dress. I love the colours against her flaming red hair!

Thank you, again, Queen Marie! For the photos and for your Royal Seal of Approval! xxx

Edit to add: Maybe I should bribe Queen Marie to take all the product shots from now on! Click here...she has got the clean clean lighting that I so love down pat!

No comments: