Friday, May 8, 2009

Dainty Bullets Of Peridot & Yellow Tourmaline (SOLD!)

#20.

It's been a while since I made something dainty.

Besides, I've got some small scraps of Marimekko fabric that I want to use up, so small that all I can fashion out of them are these cute little "gems".

My all-time favourite Unikko which I first used to make Dewdrops Of Jade and...

...Marhaba from which I also cut A Delicate Cascade of Peridot.

I really love the lemon-and-lime colours of this piece.

They translate well on the reverse as well!

Product Information:
4All pieces are 100% handstitched with loads of love
4Each piece is a one-off - no two pieces of The Empress Dowager's New Jewels are the same
4The "gems" measure 2.5cm each
4From the first "gem" on the left to the last one on the right: 26.5cm
4Length of ribbon-tie: 38cm on each side

~ SOLD! ~


No comments: