Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For Sale: A Milky Way Of Canary-Yellow Gold

#128. A Milky Way! All 175cm of it!

I usually only make pieces in the Milky Way setting to-order because it's too much work to put in if they don't sell in the shop.

But I made this one (from the same piece of 100% cotton fabric as #123) for the market on Saturday to show as a sample. It didn't sell but I got an order to make one from a different fabric. Yay!

So this happy yellow number is up for sale if you would like to have it.

I think it's a great piece to add to your Summer wardrobe. You can wear it all dangly and long.

Or twisted in various lengths...

It's a very versatile 175cm of fun!

Product Information:
~ All pieces are 100% handstitched with love.
~ Each piece is a one-off -> no two pieces of The Empress Dowager's New Jewels are the same
~ Size of "gems" from the smallest to the largest: 2cm, 3cm, 4cm and 6cm in diameter

~ Total length of the Milky Way: 175cm

Price:
~ AU$180.00 (for currency converter, click here) - cheap for a one-of-a-kind handmade piece compared to those mass-produced chainstore trinkets!

To purchase:
~ Please click here for shipping and payment information.

2 comments:

Simply Phoebe said...

Heeeey! I am SO behind on my blog reading at the moment, let alone my own ramblings. So I only just saw all these beautiful new pieces, some using my hand-me-downs. Yay! Go you. Hope all is well. Hope to have some time for proper email letter writing soon.
x

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hey Pheebs!
I heard from Zoe that you got into Melbourne's Finders Keepers! Yay! Woo! So I guess you've been busy sewing hence the quiet-ness.

Yes, made a few pieces using some of your remnants! THANK YOU for sending them! Can't wait to use the rest! xx