Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Clump of Spotted Tourmaline (Sold!)

#119.

If you've not seen a piece of the mad mad Saralisa fabric by Cilla Ramnek, you would not believe that the "gems" for this Clump were cut from the same piece of cloth as #118.

Well, it's true! I usually photograph the fabric before I cut into it but I forgot this one time! Bah. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Lately, I've been into hot pink. I surprised myself because I've never been much of a pink girl. Hope you will like this slightly dotty pink piece as much as I do!

Product Information:
~ All pieces are 100% handstitched with love.
~ Each piece is a one-off -> no two pieces of The Empress Dowager's New Jewels are the same
~ The smaller "gems" measure 3cm in diameter and the larger ones are 4.5cm
~ From the first "gem" on the left to the last one on the right: 30cm
~ Length of ribbon-tie: approximately 40cm on each side (to allow for the wearing of your New Jewels at various lengths

Price:
~ SOLD! ~

No comments: