Monday, June 15, 2009

A Milky Way Of Rock(Candy)






















#25.

Another commissioned piece for Pamela, my first ever paying customer.

This is her third piece of The Empress Dowager's New Jewels!

She basically said, "Do whatever you want. I trust you. Just as long as it is different from the first two "bib" pieces."

I've been nursing the thought of making a piece that can double up as a scarf as well so the prototype is now Pam's Milky Way Of Rock(Candy).

It took me ages to complete but it's done and has gone to its new mistress.

It was hard to let it go but hey, I can always make another for myself. And for those of you who might be keen to have one of this versatile piece. In a different fabric, of course. Because no two pieces of The Empress Dowager's New Jewels can ever look the same, remember?

Thank you, Pam! For letting me do my thing again! I hope you'll be back for more. xx

2 comments:

Simply Phoebe said...

STUN-NING!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Thank you, Phoebe.

I hope to make more of these when the Christmas markets madness is over. x