Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Stack Of Ruby Shards

#121. For my pal Ms Meeps.

It's her wage for helping me out at the stall at A Little Bazaar this Saturday. Yes, The Empress Dowager's New Jewels are going to the market again! Woo! Will put details up once I'm done with the cataloguing of new pieces!

Ms Meeps likes her red and she looks great in it so I thought her first piece of The Empress Dowager's New Jewels should be in that colour.

The "gems" on the three components of The Stack are cut from yet another piece of remnant handed down to me by Phoebe.

The Strand...

The Dewdrops...

And The Clump.

The swirly madness of the print makes for a mad-looking piece of New Jewels! Haha. I love it. And so does Ms Meeps! Yay!

Another reason I picked red for her was because she loves wearing stripes as much as I do. And red does look great on stripey things! Tee hee hee.

No comments: