Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Broken (Pink Tourmaline) Dream

#33. And it is not for sale. Sorry, guys.

I have had quite a few requests for pieces made from this pixel-print "Pink Tourmaline" fabric since #11 but I'm afraid the tiny piece is all I have.

Well, had. Whatever that was left from making the first piece has now gone into this. And I'm keeping it (my Aquamarine Dream needs a sister).

Or maybe giving it to someone I know who would love it (and appreciate the work of Mike & Maaike) as much as I do.

It's called Broken (Pink Tourmaline) Dream not because the necklace is faulty but because the pink "dream" is "broken" by white "gems" at the end - ran out of fabric.

So, go ahead, perv all you want but you can't have it. *evil laugh*

But I promise, if I ever find the fabric again, you see pixellated pieces up for sale here.

And if you do find some, I'd be more than happy to make a commissioned piece for you.

No comments: