Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blades Of Granite Grass (SOLD!)

#56.

From another piece from my beloved collection of Marimekko fabric.

Heina by Maija Isola - my favourite textle designer in Marimekko's books.

I love how well the shape of the "gems" hold up with this piece of 100% linen. Crispy!

Again, I feel like keeping it for myself. To wear with a stark white dress. But I have to be good...

Product Information:
~ All pieces are 100% handstitched with love.
~ Each piece is a one-off - no two pieces of The Empress Dowager's New Jewels are the same
~ The smaller "gems" measure 2.5cm in diameter and the larger ones are 4.5cm
~ From the first "gem" on the left to the last one on the right: 29.5cm
~ Length of ribbon-tie: 41cm on each side (to allow for the wearing of your "jewels" at various lengths)

Price:
~ AU$65.00 (for currency converter, click here) - cheap for a one-of-a-kind handmade piece compared to those mass-produced chainstore trinkets

To purchase:
~ Please click here for shipping and payment information

No comments: