Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Clump Of Kiwi Green Stones (SOLD)

#100!!!!!

The 100th piece of The Empress Dowager's New Jewels! Every piece unique and never to be repeated.

I can't believe that I've done that. Within a year.

Big "THANK YOUs" to pals who wore them from the start and to customers, both old and new, for allowing yourself to be swindled by The Empress Dowager's New Jewels!

#200, here we come! Once the Christmas markets madness is over, I'm going to start working on new and exciting "settings" that I already have in my head but haven't had the time to trial. Look out!

Alright, back to the business at-hand...this Clump Of Kiwi Green Stones made from another piece of 100% cotton fabric designed by Cilla Ramnek, also from her Saralisa series.

The two pieces made from these "green stones" were the first two to be sold at the recent Finders Keepers so I thought I'd make another which looks completely different from the other two, of course!

It's going with me to A Little Bazaar this Saturday so if you want it, you have to come and grab it.

If I don't sell it, I'll put it up here on the blog-shop with full product information on Sunday.

Edit-to-add: SOLD!!!

No comments: