Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Milky Way Of Granite And Moon Rocks

#130. A commissioned piece. For the super-lovely Gena, the maker of Jelly's Edible Wearables and the organiser of A Little Bazaar.

She placed her order at the market two Saturdays ago and I finally completed it today. Woo! Yay!!!!

She loved #104, the Milky Way that I was wearing that day and asked if I could make something similar for her. Of course I could!

So here it is. Using the same sweatshirt grey and a neon green tulle overlay instead of the original neon pink one.

Gena and I can be the Neon Twins. Haha!

I bought the neon green tulle the same time as I bought the pink one (ages ago!) and have been waiting for the right moment to use it.

And for the right person to wear it! Well, Gena is the one! (She looks like a young Sarah Jessica Parker. And wears her clothes as well as Carrie Bradshaw.)

I sure hope she'll have loads of fun with her Milky Way!

No comments: