Monday, September 21, 2009

The Jewels Are Going To "A Little Bazaar"!

Hello all!

Exciting news! The Empress Dowager's New Jewels are going to the markets!


A Little Bazaar:
"An Out-of-the-Ordinary Handmade Jewellery and Objects Market"
brought to you by Dialogue PR, the good people behind
the very successful Fringe Bar Markets

Where:
The Beresford Hotel
(in their gorgeous and spacious courtyard)
354 Bourke Street
Darlinghurst
Sydney
(see map here)

When:
Saturday 26th September 2009
From 11am to 6pm



They have been once before but the tiny collection of five pieces were part of the Leeloo stall.

This time round, I have a whole stall to myself to show them off - all 25 pieces that I've spent the last month (and more) frantically sewing. I hope to bring the number up to 30, if I have the time.

So, if you're the sort who needs to touch and feel things before making a decision to buy, do come down and try them on.


Or just to say "hello". And have a frosty beer (I love that their bars have Asahi, my favourite Japanese one, on tap!).

Of course there will be loads of other stalls too. All selling really beautiful things (I'm hoping I won't be spending more than I make on the day).
The organisers have put up images of a selection of them here.

I hope to see you then! xx



*Please note: I will not be selling any pieces via this blogshop
from now until the end of the market day.
Mail order will be back to normal on Sunday 27 September 2009.

No comments: