Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Precious Materials Exhibition

A group exhibition featuring contemporary jewellery and objects curated by Zoe Brand who also curated Feast.
I'll be showing three of my 100% hand-stitched pieces - The MonoWing, The Empress Dowager's New Bib and The Empress Dowager's New Toy along with fantabulous pieces by:

Erin Field
Rae Harvey
Bea Chew
Frejj (Jayne and Julia Flanagan)
Phoebe Miller
Sharon Margaret
Joao Vaz

I saw their work yesterday when I dropped mine of at the gallery and I wanted nearly everything that I saw - very beautiful and totally wearable! You would too!

So if you're in the area tomorrow, please pop by for a cheeky drinkie-poo or two at the opening between 6pm and 8pm. Hope to see you there!

Precious Materials - A group exhibition featuring contemporary jewellery & objects
From Thursday 25 March to Tuesday 6 April 2010

The Keeper Gallery at Gaffa
281 Clarence Street (behind the Queen Victoria Building)
Sydney
Phone: (02) 9283 4273
Website: www.gaffa.com.au
Opening Hours: Mondays to Fridays from 11.00am to 6.00pm, Saturdays 11.00am to 5.00pm

No comments: